Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Business Woman...

I just spent my whole day working on financial analysis. No need to tell you how boring it is.
Of course I don't want to work on banking or something like this.... well at least I think.
Since this morning I have some doubt.
I caught me imagining what my life could be if I was a business woman...

Oh my God !
WTF is the matter with me?! Just by thinking I could be a rich working girl, I'm already betraying all my principles! I just failed to stick to my principles... it must be the worst sin ever!

I was dreaming I would wear a suit, have a cell phone, a big car, a secretary... And actually, it was good to fantasize about my business woman life.
Please Jess, if you read those lines just beat me next time we meet.

If I become one of dem, it means this school I hate definitely altered me. I refuse this to happen!!
Bye bye the suit, the phone and all this shit.
I'll make money, for sure, but I'll do it my way and all I'll keep from the business woman uniform will be the garter belt and the purse. That's more than enough!!

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Sijeka said...

haha no i spent 20 mns on the phone with my mum bitching about the fact that really, making eight euros an hour was insulting my skills and intelligence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home