Monday, November 27, 2006

Broken?

Yes, this time I can say so. I'm broken.
I mean, really broken. My back actually... The doctor explained me everything about the origin of this "problem" and so on, but all I can remember is that I'm broken.
And it hurts bad.

I'm this kind of girl who wants everyone to believe she's a warrior. Strong, rough and tough.
Most of the time people believe I am this kind of girl.

Of course I'm not, but it's now too late to let all those people realize they were wrong. They have always been wrong.
Moreover, I'm pretty sure they don't want to know about it. It's nice to have a warrior among one's family. You can ask the warrior absolutely everything, and you can be sure the warrior will do it. Even if it hurts. Even if it's hard.

But today, I can't be this warrior no more.
My mind had already decided not to be so.
Now it's for my body to cry out its weakness.


Guess I'll have to listen to this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home