Thursday, January 19, 2006

Drug addiction...

Yesterday, I have been travelling throughout the country to go to my boyfriend's place. It was pretty long so I had time enough to read several crappy stuff.

Among them, there was this small article from the Journal of Neuroscience. It was said that the children who hadn't have enough affection when they were very young had more "chance" to become drug addicts.
To prove this, they have separated young rats from their mothers, 3 hours a day. Then if they were proposed to inject themselves heroin with a pedal, they became addicted which was not the case with the "loved" rats.

If I were a marketing director for the gang of Cali, looking for new markets, I would definitely forget Israel.
Jewish mothers just killed the business !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home