Sunday, April 16, 2006

Dancehall explosion...

Yesterday by night, I went to a show in Rennes city, France.

It was a reggae party with Legal Shot and Irie Ites, two french sound system, backing 5 artists:

- Keefaz : a french singer who's getting more and more famous

- Brahim : a french artist that I definitely dislike even if it seems people enjoyed his performance

- Ras Mac Bean : a roots singer from Guyana who is a good vocalist fi sure, but kind of... always the same

- Daddy Freddy : the fastest deejay ever, 605 syllabus per minute attested by the Guinness Book of Records. He was just like that : fucking fast and amazingly crazy!

- YT : this one is my favourite. He is an english singjay, as good in toasting than in singing. Believe me or not you'll hear about him soon.
If you don't know him yet, then you must listen to his hit song about terrorist bombing in London last summer. As for me, this is a masterpiece, particularly the lyrics.



Anyway, all this to let you know I had a good time, I came back at 6 in the morning and my back is hurting me bad, as if I were 80 years old !

Take some time to listen to some YT's songs. You'll like it!

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bonne découverte ce YT... à suivre...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home