Monday, January 30, 2006

Diet time...

That's true, my life is nothing but a succession of diets.
But this time it will be totally different. I need to lower the quantity of food I eat to live longer. Yes sir.
It has been proved that one would live much longer ingesting less calories per day.



Actually I must admit that I don't know a lot of very old obese people.
Try to think about a really old person, a hundred-year-old one. Just try, close your eyes and think about it.
You see this person is not fat at all : he is an old bag completely dry.

It's just awful when you focus on. You are already considered as merely ugly when you're obese, you are tired just by going out of your bed, you sweat just by puting on you socks, you can't buy sexy low-prices underwear AND you won't live long...
Well according to my description of an obese life, it may be better... but actually, I really think it's unfair.
It seems that even Mother Nature don't want to take care of her obese children and do her best to get rid of them as soon as possible...

As for me, I should probably try to be careful with cakes and pizzas if I want to live long enough (20 years?) to see Armageddeon.

Thanks God, George Bush must be conscious of this issue and he is doing absolutely all he can to accelerate the process.
Fuck Kyoto. Long life to Bush. Diet rules.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha don't worry Lady Lema, you don't need to diet ;)
I'm sure you gonna live long with your healthy body ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home