Thursday, February 02, 2006


Feeling sad today...

I just learnt that a guy I know has been arrested in Paris, in a train station, with drug on his backpack...
Actually it was hashisch. One kilo.
He has been arrested at 10 a.m. and judged on the afternoon to finally be sentenced to 10 months imprisonment.

I have had some good time with him. Bad sex also. He was a really bad lover to be honnest...
Anyway, I feel a bit sad even if we didn't speak anylonger.
I didn't want to see him no more because he had nothing to bring me. I knew he would fall. Moreover I was falling too. In love with another one. With the one.

I definitely don't regret my choice, but I would have liked him to avoid such a sentence.
I just hope he will be able to get over this.

"Le dernier juge que j'ai vu avait plus de vices que le dealer de ma rue."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home