Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I love my country...

I can't believe I just wrote this sentence.

But actually it's true : since a couple of days, I do love my country. I used to tell everyone that France was full of red necks only intersted in soccer, TV shows and cars... I was right.

But I must admitt there are also a lot of wonderful people.
Some universities have been blocked for months, millions of people were demonstrating in the streets yesterday all around the country, traffic has been interrupted by students throughout the country...
And there is this grandma who demonstrated alone with this banner : If you're against, then klaxon ! She had a real succes as almost every car klaxoned and none tried to smash her !

Sure there are some hooligans, but there are definitely not demonstrators... and most French people support the demonstrators.

I know France is far from being perfect, but I'm happy so many people keep believing in and fighting for our social-democracy !

One more time : Mr. de Villepin, kiss my ass !

3 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol :D

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Lady Lema said...

I knew it would be funny to have me writing I love France ....

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Sijeka said...

kiss my ass villepin....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home