Saturday, March 18, 2006

Let's imagine...

Yesterday, I had a job interview to work in a bank. It may not sound extremely exciting, but actually the job is really nice and interesting.
I would have to give pieces of advice to big bosses of enterprises concerning their business... not that bad.

To get the job you have to meet two people.
The first one accepted me in the bank. The second one will have to do the same. If not I'll kidnap her family.

Just Kidding.
More seriously, what I realised while I was offering to work for them is that I would never accept to sign whithout guarantees.

At the moment, in France, the government wants to impose people a new work-contract. With this, young people under 25 can be fired with no explanations.
This means you can't have a credit to buy a car to go to your office because it would be too risky for a bank clerk to give you money, you can't have a flat because no rent man would rent a place to someone who could be unemployed the day after...

In other words, they want us to go to work stressing upon the fact that it could be the last time... I'm affraid it's not the best way to have productive employees !

Anyway, all I know is that I'd like to get this job, to have a long term contract, to get (a lot of) money and to end up at the head of this society within 15 years ahahahaha

So : Mrs. the big boss of recruitement, hire me ! Mr. de Villepin, kiss my ass !

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Sijeka said...

YOU GO GIRL, meme si bosser dans une banque ca pue la mort! il faudrait que tu les fasse imploser :(

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Mulgon Melta said...

Warfff. Ca me rappelle quand j’ai commencé à bosser. Je suis arrivé dans la banque & je me suis dit : pas plus de 6 mois. Et j’y suis depuis xx années. ;-)
Don’t worry on peut même y faire son blog & puis y a un tel sur effectif que l’on peut faire de belles pauses kawa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home