Sunday, February 12, 2006

I loved this week-end...

If I look back and try to remember what I did, I must admitt : almost nothing... but it may be why I loved this week-end.

Well... there was one big thing actually : we went out yesterday with my good friend xxx and she was with this guy, really cute, she's "dating".

We had a lot of fun because of this barman who has only one arm... yeah I know it's terrible but the funny thing was that a girl who walked on crutches passed around and we felt like it was a handicap-night.


Let's imagine the concept : if you have a serious handicap, you drink for free !

If you include mentally handicapped person like the man who tells you in a night club that you're the lucky one who gonna sleep with him tonight... it could definitely works !

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Sijeka said...

hahahahaa....I'm still laughinfg about it... pas de bras pas de chocolat!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Sijeka said...

I CANT SPELL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home