Saturday, March 11, 2006

Happy anniversary...

It's been more or less 1 year since I left Hawaii...


And I just realise how much I loved this island...

How much I loved to win the "shake-your-ass" contest...


How sexy the Toga Party was...

How much I laughed with Barbara...


How great Ana has been...


How much I regret Mary...


How good it was to live with Tajia and Jamie...



How much I loved Mc Donald's...


How much fun we had with "Busy-Mayu"...


How ungrateful I have been to the one who gave me the most...


How important our Godmother was for us...

How much I loved this sitting and the way some locals hate the USA...


How crazy Adam was (I loved that!) ...


How exotic and kitsh Christmas has been...


But now, there is nothing left except a puzzle of memories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home